Monday, September 2, 2013

Recent and Upcoming Shows

We had an awesome time last weekend at Little Balkans Days, in beautiful downtown Pittsburg, Kansas. We handed out lots of business cards, so if you're visiting this website today looking to restock on soaps, spa salt bars, sugar scrubs or anything else Peaceacre, all you have to do is email me at Peaceacre@ymail.com. We started down the path of selling products through the Peaceacre Facebook page, but that really hasn't panned out, so just send me an email and I'll be happy to create your custom order and ship it to you wherever you are!

This coming weekend, Saturday, September 7th, I will be an exhibiting artist at The Not So Square Arts and Literary Festival in Mt. Vernon, Missouri. I hope you'll come see me! This is an arts festival, so the usual Peaceacre soaps etc won't be there. But I'll have lots of paintings on display and for sale, and a selection of my handmade jewelry, felted items, etc. You can find more info about the festival at http://notsosquarearts.macaa.net/vp/gkcDm/call-to-artists.html. For a sneak peek at some of my paintings, click here!

Our next full show, featuring the full Peaceacre line of handmade soaps, scrubs, hip BoHo items and goodies galore will be Saturday, September 28th at the Pioneer Harvest Arts and Crafts Festival in Fort Scott, Kansas. The time is 9:00 AM till 5:00 PM, at the Bourbon County Fairgrounds, at the corner of 23rd and Horton Streets. See you there!


No comments:

Post a Comment