Sunday, December 12, 2010

How to find Peaceacre products!

Had a wonderful time at the Cecil Floyd handmade show in Joplin. Met a lot of very cool people, This show draws a HUGE crowd! From 9:00, when the doors opened, until around 1:00 PM or so, there were never less than 30 people in the room we were in, shopping, talking, and generally having a great time together. This was my first year at Cecil Floyd. The lesson I learned this year is that I DEFINITELY need more stock in future years. The Spa Salt Bars sold out early. And I sell them as fast as I can make them in my shop, as well. I played around with this spa salt bar recipe, and finally think I got it right. The feedback has all been positive.

The question everyone was asking at Cecil Foyd was. "Where can we find you? Where do we go to buy your products? We can't find them in the stores or on-line..."

As I have said before, after the holidays I will be shutting down the Artfire store and switching to Etsy. And I will list all of the favorites - handmade spa salt bars, lotion bars, and of course all the soaps you have come to know and love. And yes, French Green Clay soap will be available! Back by popular demand!

But for now, if you really need something, email me at peaceacre@ymail.com. Or visit me at the studio! Hours are Thursdays and Fridays, noon to 6PM, and Saturdays from 9AM to 2PM, through December 18th. In January, the studio/shop will be open one day a week for customers to buy directly from me.Address: 208 W 10th St., Upstairs, Lamar, MO.

No comments:

Post a Comment