Monday, November 22, 2010

Peaceacre Will Be At the Cecil Floyd Craft Show!

The 20th Annual Cecil Floyd Craft Show will be held Saturday, December 11, 2010, from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. at Cecil Floyd Elementary School, located at West 24th and Roosevelt Streets in Joplin, Missouri. This year the show will host more than 100 of the finest “jury” selected craft exhibitors from the 4-State area. AND PEACEACRE WILL BE AMONG THEM!!! Yea!


So if you missed me at the Lamar Handmade Show last weekend, I will be at Cecil Floyd, and also, I am once again opening Peaceacre Studio for the holidays, this year in conjunction with the Arts Council of Barton County Christmas Bazaar. We've got an awesome list of handmade vendors coming, even a professional photographer to take family Christmas portrait shots. We'll have events going on throughout the month of December. It's going to be FUN!


As far as the on-line store, I'm sorry! I am trying, but there just never seems to be enough time. Artfire is not really working out for me, so I will soon be changing to a different e-store provider. Watch this space for updates!


But you WILL be able to find me - just come to Cecil Floyd, or to the Arts Council Christmas Bazaar! The bazaar will be open from Noon to 6:00 on Thursdays and Fridays, and Saturdays from 9:00 AM to 2:00 PM,starting December 4th and running through the 18th. I look forward to seeing you all!


Happy Thanksgiving. everybody! We sure have a lot to be grateful for!

No comments:

Post a Comment